Lately things have been up in the air for me. I literally have no clue what I am doing with my life right now and seeing as I have been enjoying writing, I thought I’d do a little list/game plan. At the very least I can look back on this and see what I have achieved and what I have left to do. Feel free to comment on this and tell me your own plan. They are in order of priority/urgency. Here goes…
1. Live somewhere I am proud of and feel good about.
2. Start making more movies/videos.
3. Get a rad job or start studying full time.
4. Review more cars and video games (see no. 2)
5. Make some new friends. Out of cardboard, real people are shit.
6. Be less cynical towards people.
7. Stop finding my own jokes hilarious.
8. Do regular track days.
9. Learn more about cars.
10. Learn more about photography/videography.
11. Go to Japan and be merry.
12. Launch Super Feel Good Games and start YouTube series about reviewing video games and gaming culture.
13. Buy a Japanese car and make a series of YouTube videos about restoring and racing it.
14. Build career.
15. Get own house/apartment.
16. Be financially stable.
17. Use financial stability to invest in the production of lightsabers and/or hoverboards.
That’s all I’ve got for now, I’ll probably add more soon. This isn’t my regular style of writing, more of a reminder for myself. I will have a more interesting article up soon.